Autor Tema: What do you carry in the boot of your Zafira  (Leído 925 veces)

kaliope

• Visitante
What do you carry in the boot of your Zafira
« en: 27 de Noviembre de 2016, 15:42:07 pm »
That's what I carry in the boot. What do you guys carry?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cz4r1FcsfM

Luitorr

• Zafirero Supremo
Re:What do you carry in the boot of your Zafira
« Respuesta #1 en: 27 de Noviembre de 2016, 16:17:18 pm »
The best accessory of all ... the roll of toilet paper, in case a good squeeze comes .... jejeje !!

kaliope

• Visitante
« Respuesta #2 en: 27 de Noviembre de 2016, 17:13:43 pm »
yeah, you never know :)   plus we here in Poland pay respect to the toilet paper :) as there was a lack of this good in the communist times :)

Chicago

• Moderador Global
« Respuesta #3 en: 27 de Noviembre de 2016, 19:47:30 pm »
 SoO

The best accessory of all ... the roll of toilet paper, in case a good squeeze comes .... jejeje !!

XDD XDD XDD XDD XDD XDD

I do not carry so many tools, just the factory ones (jack, tiny screwdriver ando so on) plus a little "swiss knife", a pair of gloves, a bottle of motor oil, first-aid kit, 2 emergency triangles, 2 high reflective vests, 2 little blankets, 5 or 6 disposable underpads (my son gets sick and vomits relatively often), 2 little pillows (1 inflatable), a microfibre sponge to clean the inner of the windshield and a feather duster to clean the dashboard So..

Yo no llevo tantas herramientas, solo las de fábrica (gato, pequeño destornillador etc.), más una navajita suiza, un par de guantes, una botellita de aceite de motor, botiquín, 2 triángulos de emergencia, 2 chalecos reflectantes, 2 mantitas, 5 ó 6 empapadores desechables (mi hijo se marea y vomita con relativa frecuencia), dos almohaditas (una hinchable), una esponja de microfibra para limpiar el interior del parabrisas y un plumero para pasar el salpicadero  )))

alvarodealvaro13

• Visitante
« Respuesta #4 en: 28 de Noviembre de 2016, 17:28:15 pm »
Que crack.

Enviado desde mi Aquaris E5 FHD mediante Tapatalk